Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Where have I been\ status update

I know some of you are wondering where I have been and what's going on with this lack of posts or any activity and no warnings about my absence. Well the short version is I had an accident and hurt my lower back badly and have been dealing with that and all of the other issues related to it. It is only recently that I can sit for a length of time without pain. Thankfully I am young and healthy and doctors are happy with the progress and say everything is healing fine.

 

I will be slowly easing back into posting and building up the queue of posts, reblogs, and questions and answers. I have some site and account clean up activities to take care of first. Those that have reached out via email, IM/DM or other means THANK YOU!!! I am working on responding to you.


~Sassy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment